Florence, cradle of the Renaissance, is a city that has always kept its beauty and charm.
Visiting the Tuscan capital is a unique and inimitable experience, a journey through history and its masterpieces.
The city was founded by the Romans in 59 BC who baptized it with the name "Florentia".
The church symbol of the city is the Cathedral of S. Maria del Fiore which includes the Baptistery of San Giovanni and the Campanile of Giotto.
A five minute walk from the Cathedral there is Piazza della Signoria, a place that embraces many Florentine wonders: Palazzo Vecchio, the Medici's first residence, the Biancone fountain, the Lanzi loggia and the Uffizi Gallery.
Crossing the Ponte Vecchio, under which the Arno river flows, you arrive in Piazza Pitti, where Palazzo Pitti rises, the second Medici residence since 1550.
Other wonders of the Oltrarno are the Boboli Gardens, up to Piazzale Michelangelo and the church of San Miniato al Monte.
The atmosphere and the treasures of Florence will make you fall in love with this city and you will look forward to coming back
• Centopoveri Restaurant - 0 km
• Giovanni Restaurant - 0,1 km
• Carrefour Market - 0,1 km
• Antica Caffetteria Gilli Coffee/bar - 0,3 km
• San Lorenzo Markets - 0,5 km
Arno Fiume - 0,3 km
• Florence Peretola Airport - 4.9 km
• Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport - 68.6 km
• Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport - 84.2 km