how to reach us
* From Pisa Galileo Galilei Airport:
By train or by Terravision Bus you will arrive at Santa Maria Novella train station. 100 metres from the hotel
* From Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport:
The terminal for the shuttle bus is just round the corner from us, taxis are available at all times.
* Arriving at “S. Maria Novella” central railway station you can easily reach the hotel on foot; exit from the station on the right side, into “Via S. Caterina da Siena” and at the traffic-light turn to left into “Via della Scala”: you will find us down the street after 200 metres on the left hand side.
If wished taxis are always available even for the short distance.
The hotel is easy to reach from A1 highway:
* coming from the north exit Firenze Nord
* coming from the south exit Firenze Impruneta
In either case
follow directions for the city, you will arrive at “Piazzale di Porta al Prato”, follow directions for the central railway station “S. Maria Novella”; when you have the station on your left, turn right into “Via S. Caterina da Siena”, at the end of the street at the traffic light turn left into “Via della Scala”.
You will find us after 200 metres on the left hand side.
IMPORTANT: Florence’s historical center is a limited traffic zone (ZTL) and is controlled by systems that automatically record the registration plates of the cars passing through them. If you have a reservation you will be allowed to enter the ZTL, but you must inform the staff about the access at the arrival and communicate your car’s registration plate and the time.