Some comments from our guests:
- “Lovely friendy hotel wonderfully situated in the middle of Florence”
We are a family of four with 2 boys (aged 7 & 10) and stayed in their quadruple room. It was a lovely room with effective air conditioning which was vital in the August heat. The staff were very friendly and when we had to wait for our train, they made us coffee, tea and cold juices as we sat in their outside garden. Lovely. Location was fantastic as well. Close to the station and main attractions. We walked everywhere which was nice as that meant we did not need to rely on any public transport.
Aluce3, August 2012
- Another wonderful stay, 2 years after our last one here. Grea view from room no.63!
Hogan, April 2011
- The best service ever: friendly, professional, warm and welcoming. A home away from home.
Monica P., April 2011
- Totally enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Got a super deal on expedia.ca. Location was superb, staff were so friendly and accomodating. Buffet breakfast was wonderful and ambiance was so fresh and rich. Room was very large, with a separate sitting room. Large window with lots of sunshine and fresh air. Highly recommend it!
- It was a privilege to stay at Palazzo Dal Borgo. It made us feel much more the florentine’s atmosphere. Personnel is very friendly, breakfast delicious, rooms very clean and comfortable. We will stay here again.
- Monica, Pedro e Paula, Brazil, April 2011
- This hotel gave us the vacation that we needed. Breakfast was good. The elevator is small, but the hotel is serene and quaint, clean and close to the main train station and sites. In fact, it’s in the best location. It was like visiting a home, very homey. Reception staff was helpful as well, making our reservations and gave us good recommendations. There is a laundry place two doors down which we used.
- “On the spot”
Jeff Annan New Zeeland 9 october 2009
- For closeness to transport and the city’s attractions Aprile is hard to beat. Interesting history, attentive staff and comfortable, very clean rooms. A good breakfast and well stocked bar.
We had a`wonderful view of S. Maria Novella. The bells were delightful
- “A Jewel in Florence”
Cuesta44, Cambridge, 8 October 2009
- Stayed for two nights from the 2nd October and had a fantastic time….Were greeted by the friendly staff and promptly checked into our rooms. Our room was large with two four poster twins pushed together to form one large bed. Not a problem and plenty of room. The room itself was clean, decor was fantastic and much to my wifes delight we had tea/coffee making facilities which are all too rare in most european hotels. Our room was at the back of the hotel and we had a majestic view over the Santa Novella Church and beyond…. when booking direct we had mentioned that it was our wedding anniversary, and shortly after arrival Champagne on ice was delivered to our room compliments of the hotel which was a nice touch and greatly appreciated. Breakfast was good and plenty of choice ! The courtyard was lovely affording some sunshine with a long cool drink. The hotel is ideally situated for most of the major sights, close to the train station and shopping areas. The concierge/reception staff were amazing even helping out with the football scores and getting tickets for the Fiorentina game !!
- Will definately be using this hotel again when we return to Florence….
- “Great Location – Wonderful Staff”
Boncharle, Atlanta, 19 September 2009
- This hotel was a true delight. The location, the staff, the decor…it had it all. Not to mention the music and dancing in the bar (oh maybe that was just us). Breakfast was great. As many have written the cappuccino perfect. The atmosphere devine. A true Florentine experience. We will definitely be back. Don’t forget to take a car to the top of the hill that overlooks the city. Fantastic.